Sunday, November 4, 2012

My blog is fixed and I am not dead!

My excuse for not having posted in over a week is that my blog got all crazy and everything on every page was titled things like tpyrr lppl, and I didn't want to publish things and have them looking like that so I thought I'd just fix it later and then later became never so I thought I'd just wait until it got better on its own so I did and then it did.

I'm not getting thinner these days, mostly because of things like "Halloween Candy Dinner", and how that's replaced chicken, white rice, and steamed vegetables as our night time meal of choice.

November started at 139, and I have decided on a new 2012 goal:  Weigh less than 140.  That's it, really.  Lately I'm mostly stuck in the low 140s with occasional trips into the very upper 130s.  So in this next couple of months, I want to make sure I maintain what I've done, lose a few more pounds, and end the year on a high note.

That aside:  Dang it all I'm tired.  My son, my Magic Amazing Sleepy Son, really needs a new name.  Like, Wake Mommy Up Every 2 Hours Every Night For 6 Months Son.  So I'm sleepy.  And on top of that, I've been working a lot more, which is GREAT because it turns out they give you money for that, but is NOT GREAT because I'm sleepy.

And now it is  9pm and we are sleepy so it is bed time.  Have a wonderful week y'all.  Hope you can get some sleep, but if you can, don't tell me about it because I might freak and scratch out your eyeballs.  Cuz, you know.  I'm really sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...