Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gasp Gasp Wheeze

Just finished a 55 minute intensive aerobic work out, and chased it down with a 30 minute walk/run (Day 2 of the C25K, an app I'd recommend for any other aspiring runners out there)  Today marks my fifth day of doing BOTH about an hour of cardio/weight aerobic workouts, and about 30 minutes of light to moderate straight cardio workouts each day.  Along with this, my diet has been well under 1500 calories each day.  All this to say, I'm feeling pretty freakin awesome.  The only downside to this is the fact that I haven't actually seen weight loss yet.  I mean, I haven't been back up to 160 or anything, highest was this morning, around 158, and usually by Friday/Saturday I've hit 161 or so again, so that may be something.  Either way, I know I'm eating around 1300 calories a day, burning about 500 through workouts, and that I would need about 1700 calories a day to maintain my current weight, even with a sedentary lifestyle.  So I guess I'm chalking the non-weight loss to either my body being in shock or ::fingers crossed:: my muscles growing and being awesome.  Does anyone know, do either of these things make sense?

Anyway, gonna get up and stretch a bit before my muscles lock up and make it so I can't move the rest of the day. :-)  Have a great weekend, and here's hoping your favorite team wins tomorrow!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...