Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Moving again!!

AWESOME.  After 9 days straight of working out from 70-90 minutes every day, and, (well, besides Superbowl Sunday), maintaining a healthy low cal diet, and still being stuck between 157 and 158, I've finally seen the scale move down today!!  This morning's weigh in was 155.9, officially the lowest I've weighed in 4 1/2 years, and am within one measly pound of healthy weight!!  I know it was like, 1 pound down, but I headed out to work today feeling like a twig.  I walked around just KNOWING that everyone secretly noticed how hot I look. I'm fairly certain I may have strutted.

It may sound stupid to strut over a pound or two, but having been stuck so long losing and gaining the same few pounds over and over, having worked sooo hard his past week and a half, the chance to see something from that is just absolutely exhilarating.  There have been days already when making myself get up and do what needs to be done has been frustrating, loathsome even.  But I know I'm getting stronger, I know I'm getting healthier,  and I know that I'm doing what I need to do to become a skinny lady one day. So heck yeah.  I'm gonna strut.  I'm going to strut again when I'm in the low 150s, and again in the 140s, and come this summer,  I fully intend to strut around in tank tops and bathing suits.  So take that, anyone who thinks I sound stupid!  I've lost 35 pounds and counting.  Woo woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...