Monday, April 22, 2013

What's a WHAT now?

Wasn't intending to write tonight.  Instead, was intending to peruse the internet while I pretended I was going to do work all the while sinking so far down into the couch that I eventually disappeared.

But once again, the internet forced my hand.

I decided to check out  my site stats (like ya do) and of course, my favoritest part, the search terms that brought people down out of the Google universe to our little corner of the world.  Lots of normal stuff about trekkies and exercise and cats, of course, and then something... new:

"What is vajerna"

That's right, apparently I've become a (the?) source of knowledge and information on colloquial terms for your hoo ha.

Once again, you're welcome, The Internet.

Oh, and for my new vajerna reader, Welcome!  I hope you got your answer, and I hope it made sense, and I hope that one day we can all be mature enough to teach scientists and medical professionals the *right* names for all of our southern bajangles.

G'night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...