Monday, May 2, 2011

Neurotic moment of the day

I have been singing in praise team lately, which has been a lot of fun for me.  I'm loving learning the CORRECT harmonies to a lot of my favorite songs, and getting to spend more time hanging out with awesome folks from church.  I sang again yesterday, and noticed that I have a tendency to slap my hand against my thigh with the beat, or with what I perceive to be the beat, or just spastically throughout a song. So having noticed this, today I had to try it at home, attempting to flex my leg muscles no more, no less than I would while on stage, to see how much this motion caused my thighs to jiggle.

This has been your neurotic moment of the day.  Join us tomorrow for: Summer's coming, and so are sleeveless shirts.  Time to never stop flexing those biceps!

P.S.-- Not too much.  Pleasantly surprised.  Probably only the first couple rows MAX could have noticed the chub-ripples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...