Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My wicked new bling.

Yep, that's right.  Oooh and aaah and check out my giant new finger rock.
It's yellow, and although husband says this makes it "look cheap, why does it need to look cheap?", others have informed me that it's not yellow, it's canary, which is different and fancy and tres tres expensive.

Except, of course, it's not.  It's from Wal-Mart and it cost $8.88, and came attached to a big plastic tag.

But then, can you tell?
Betcha can't.  And if you can, don't.  It's not nice.

I've also had a couple people complain, "but it's too big!" Yes, it's a size 8, to my regular ring size of 5.75, but I'm totally okay with that.  Because I fully intend to get, you know, fatter.  And water-retainyer.  I've got 3 months and 2 days till baby dude arrives, and this is the time for adding over 2 sizes to my pudgy little fingers.  Apparently, according to how I feel this week, it's also the time for waking up in the mornings with still-achey back and feet, and feeling the need to fall immediately into a coma 95% of the day.  Very exciting time of life, let me tell you.

Hope your life is shined up today by some fun blinginess, be it real or of the Wal-Mart variety.  Happy Hump day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...