Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blink... 2 more weeks are gone!

So, I had intentions about being a little more consistent with this thingy, but seeing as my last post was on the first of the month... oops.

I also had intentions toward keeping my total weight at the end of the pregnancy to 180 pounds... oops again.  Because these days, I'm weighing in at 176, and I have 10 weeks left.  180 was a nice goal, it meant that my immediate post-pregnancy weight would probably only be around 160, but well, seems that won't be the case.  Ah well.  Hopefully I'll be back in my size 6 jeans by the end of the... summer? Year?  I don't know, skinny goals don't even need to be considered for like, 3 more months.  One day it'll be time for running and slim fast for sure.  But today... please pass the left over Valentine's candy please, baby needs a mid morning snack.

These days though, I do work to change my appearance, at least a little bit, every 3 days or so.  I find changing something about my otherwise appearance makes me focus on the size of my hips and double chin (why do these parts need to look so freaking pregnant?) a little less.  The bangs have become more side-swept, because husband finds it hotter.  I'm thinking of growing them super long and covering one eye and becoming tres mysterioso.  We'll see how that goes.

But today it's raining, so today is definitely about the cloche hat and black fingernail polish (a 97 cent splurge out of my $20 monthly blow money.  Freakin worth it.)  Observe:

In related news, I have kept my nails consistently polished for about a month now, and I ::gulp:: actually think I'm getting okay at it!  Or at the very least, my nails look somewhat less like they were decorated by a team of drunken toddlers.  Which they weren't.  Just so we're clear.

Ahhhhh feeling wicked great today, after my first solid night's sleep since Friday!  Now it's time to dance off to work and entertain some chilrens!

Happy day after mushy-love-day, Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...