Sunday, February 19, 2012

EEEeeeYYYAAAAHHH!!!! Subtitle: 68 days left.

Is it possible to scream on the internet?  I want to scream on the internet.  I want to scream on the internet because after loads of sleepless nights and feeling like I might pass out where I sit, I can already tell I'm going to have a heck of a time falling asleep tonight.  Stupid restless leg syndrome.  I'll bite your stupid restless legs off.

My behind is wider, my back is achier, my stomach still looks like it was attacked by timber wolves, and my everything is saggier.  And you know what?  It's totally worth it.  Being a parent is not terribly sexy, but it is terribly awesome.

That being said, my Sweet Littles are sure as heck going to grow up KNOWING what they put me through, and paying for it every day of forever.

Get ready for it, apparently not so tiny dude (cuz the doctor says this looks like a  big 'un).  The guilt trips start at birth.

You have 68 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...