Monday, October 8, 2012

The Game is Afoot!

Deep breath, here we go.

It's back to work time and back to diet time for me.  Today's 144 weigh in is remarkably not-suicide-worthy, after a week and a half of fatty food and over indulgence.  Which is super nice.  But that's it.  With 24 pounds left to lose till ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT, I'm gonna start rockin' it.  I'm gonna be at my so-far low in a week from today (141.5, just watch), I'm gonna be under 140 a week after that, and I'm GOING to be below 130 by the end of the year.

Which means the next couple weeks are totally gonna blow, by the way.  I went off-diet too long, and I am going to fo-reaking feel it all over again.  But thems the breaks, because feeling a little hungry and a little grumpy for two-three weeks is worth how goll-dang sexy I'm going to look soon.

Happy Monday everyone, off to work for this lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...