Hey guys, remember a few weeks ago when I said I wanted to lose 26.2 pounds in 13 weeks? Well guess what. I did it. And it's only been 11 weeks and 3 days. That's right. I've got it goin on.
Just for some proof, to make it official, I took a picture of the scale. The scale, mind you, that no longer creaks and groans that I weigh in the 170s.
So here are the reasons that this is freaking amazing:
1) I set out to meet a goal and low and behold I ACTUALLY DID IT. I never actually do it. This is amazing.
2) I met the goal early. Even more amazing.
3) This is a weight I never reached last night. Meaning that I am OFFICIALLY the skinniest I have been in my 6 1/2 years of marriage. That's amazing too.
4) Since my post-Kaden start weight, I have now lost 30.2 pounds. I've lost 30 pounds. In 4 months, I've lost 30 pounds. I feel pretty amazing about that.
5) Because I'm lower than before, this feels like I'm starting the weight loss that actually counts. I'm not just working off a year's worth of "screw the scale, I'm pregnant, I eat what I want", I'm actually improving on my bests. Once again, amazing.
Oh, and just in the spirit of "honesty", the BMI score on the scale is not my BMI score. My real BMI score is 23.5. My scale is confused because I lied to my scale. I know that's weird, and I'm not proud, but there you have it.
Oh, and if I haven't said it before, weight loss is awesome, folks. It wasn't so long ago that I was cheering about weight 169, and now... well, you can see. This stuff freaking rocks, and is totally, TOTALLY worth the dessert-deprivation and extra exercise. My new addiction? My own super sweet sexiness.