Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sed a... Sed a... DIRTY WORD! [S]he said a dirty word!!

Yes, for any of you astute movie watchers, that's a quote from Young Frankenstein.  But it's also true.  "She", did say a dirty word.  But not just any dirty word, THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!  That was, in fact, also a quote.  5 points to the one who can give me the movie that belongs to that little gem.  


I'm sorry. I'm not just throwing movie quotes around willy nilly to prove myself to be a great big movie nerd, my mind is just giving me more movie quotes than independent thoughts at this point.


Okay, so I had intended to tell you about my root canal shortly after coming home, but I never got around to it.  And it's not a bad thing I waited, because I've gathered a lot more information.  The actual procedure wasn't bad.  Long, uncomfortable, but not too painful.  I came home slightly numb, and waited for that to fade and the pain to show up.  About 30 minutes later, it did.  A bit.  A little bit of throbbing, I took some Tylenol and it was gone.  Things changed around 3pm, when the Tylenol and anything else that remained in my system began to fade.  I have since taken a 4 o'clock and more recently a 9 o'clock dosage of my Tylenol, to absolutely no avail.  It's just getting worse.  I've been mostly fine most of the day, and now I'm getting that, "did someone just try to use my head as a pinata" feeling.  It is AWESOME.  No, no wait.  It is, rather, making me want to say all SORTS of dirty words.


BAH. Rancid Monkey Balls this hurts!!


There we go, now I have a potty mouth.  I can't believe that I have to do this again.  Kids, don't neglect your teeth.  Visit your dentist happily, because regular cleanings now will help avoid baseball-bat-to-the-face pain later.  The more you know.


Anyway, other parts of today.  I wore my second thrift store shirt today.  It's from Izod, and it, once again, cost me $2.95.  I must say, 'new' clothes that cost so little are definitely sprinkling little happy glitter bits on my otherwise crap-hole week.


For your viewing pleasure, me, before the pain made it impossible to take pictures without, say, giving my camera the finger.




It looks similar to the blue one from yesterday, but that's the end of that.  The others are different-er.


Anyway, have a great night kids, and remember to brush your teeth before bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...