Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hot Problems... My only thought continues to be: Wow.

So I found a link to this video yesterday, and I can't stop watching it.  It's amazing in a way that my brain can't really grasp.
Please to enjoy: "Hot Problems"

If I were the type to tell jokes like this or say this phrase, you would definitely hear me respond, "More like, HOT MESSES!" Before bursting into gut-busting peals of laughter.

But I'm not, so I won't.

What is the MATTER with this?  I get that these girls have got to be about 15 years old, and that there's something psychologically off with EVERY 15 year old girl, but these two seem to have a lot more problems than they're currently aware of.

First off, where did they get this "hot girl" notion in the first place?  What happened wrong in their lives to make them think they were so incredible that they could make this assertion in a music video, post it on the internet, and then assume that all of their watchers would agree: Yep, those conceited teenagers with the terrible, terrible voices? HOT.  And yes, I'm certain they're better looking than me at age 15, but seeing as pretty much EVERYone I knew at the time could make the same claim, I'm actually not impressed.

Second: "I lie, and being hot makes me a raging bitch sometimes", these are not problems.  These are significant character flaws.  15 year old kid problems include things like failing out of school (I'm sure they've got that problem, why couldn't they have talked about that?), getting shunned by the in crowd, falling to peer pressure, not getting invited to prom.  "My life is hard too, because I'm a liar" is not a life problem.  It's just more evidence that you are a horrible, horrible human being.

Oh right, and adding that the only difference between you and me is that you're hot and I'm not, it's not entirely a true.  I can also carry a tune.

BOOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...