Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wowie wow wow wow!!

Just had a moment:

I recorded my April 1 weight just now, which, if you're curious but not enough to click a tab, was 183.  In the process of doing so, I began thinking about next month, what I would weigh a little closer to the end of the pregnancy.  That's when I had the realization:

I probably won't be pregnant then.

Wowie kazam, this is coming up fast all of a sudden.  My son is due this month.  More specifically, my son is due in 24 days.

In the words of my daughter, "I CAN NOT BOOO- LIEVE IT!"  Credit where credit is due, those words are from Little Einsteins.  My daughter is a movie/television quoter.  After her second viewing of 101 Dalmations, she turns to me and says, "I not sleepy, I hungee!"  Yep.  She's all about Rolly.

Back to the point, hopefully by May Day I'll weigh like, 40 pounds less, and be sharing thousands and thousands of pictures of my perfect little baby boy, who already sleeps through the night and really hardly cries at all.  Yep, that's what I'm expecting.

...

It's possible that I'm not in the most rational place right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...