Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Endorphin Woo

Yesterday I had my second work out of the new year (shuddup I'm working my way into it) and it was wicked freaking sweet.  I'm not sure if you could call it an official Endorphin Woo, but I can tell you that both during and immediately following, I felt absolutely alive in a way that I forgot was possible. It was GREAT.  


Tomorrow starts Zumba and I'm filled with emotions on the issue. Nervous and excited about how exhausted and stupid I get to look now. Zumba for the Wii comes with a Wii controller holster to wear on your hips, which makes me feel like a sexy-dancing cowboy, which is the EXACT WAY I wanted to feel while working out and leaves me feeling super hopeful for how awesome this is all going to be. Because I love you all so much, I fully intend to share the love by sharing some pictures. You're welcome in advance.


Husband just exclaimed an offended sounding "OHmyGOSH".  I looked over and he stared at me for a minute before letting me know the reason. "I'm pretty sure the cat just jumped on me, farted, then ran away".

Now, don't get me wrong, we love our feline pet, but without question, cats are absolutely the dicks of the animal kingdom.  If you didn't have enough proof before, well now you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...