Monday, April 25, 2011

This is why, this is why, this is why I'm hot

I'm sick.  And I'm not very good at being sick.  I know some people are absolute martyrs who refuse medication and work like, twice as hard as normal when they're practically dead.  I am, in fact, very much not one of these people.  I'm really more of the curl up in a ball and cry into my tissues sort.  Certainly not as glamorous what with the red rimmed eyes and snot trails, but it has its own perks.  Pity, for one.  Cuz remember, no one pities you when you suck it up and seem just fine.  Pity is for the pathetic. Pity is for the snot trails.

A big part of this particular illness seems to be a pretty severe case of Tara Reid Voice.  Or at least, that's how it sounds to me.  I thought I'd roll with the raspy sexiness and sing for Shane, who then requested that never ever sing, or talk again.

So that's where I am this week.  Praise team practice Wednesday, a 1/2 marathon on Saturday, and then Sunday morning singing.  And for now I continue to have a pounding headache and a rattly chain smoker voice.  We'll see how that works out.  As for now, I'm thinking bed time would not be a horrible idea.  So good night, and grand tomorrow, and in the mean time, I hope you all find YOUR super-sexy voices!

Aw dang it all, my cat is licking a photograph she found.  Gall dang pea-brained cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...