Sunday, July 8, 2012

Motivation things and the other things that kill the motivation things.

I just saw a woman with a freaking six pack on the television, and, and, holy poo bagels, I want to live inside of her body.  (Was that weird?  It wasn't meant to be weird.)

This week has been sad and distracting, for some legitimate reasons, and also things like homemade ice cream, and like Draw Something.  Have you guys ever played Draw Something?  IT IS ROCKING MY WORLD RIGHT NOW.  I just found it yesterday and I am absolutely terrible, but, if I do say something myself, creatively terrible, and I LOVE IT.

Oh, and that thing about homemade ice cream?  I don't have an ice cream maker.  I found a recipe that doesn't need it.  The entire recipe consists of heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, and stuff you want to put in your ice cream.  The first time I tasted it (I made peanut butter chip and marshmallow in chocolate ice cream), I thought it was a bit odd. Almost TOO creamy.  But I was also immediately hooked.  Now, I don't want to eat any other thing ever.  Unfortunately, it's got about 3 times as many calories as normal, store-bought ice cream.

So in short, I'm totally screwed.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to weigh in and put that number on the internet because once upon a time I thought that would be a good idea.  Tomorrow, it will not feel like it was a good idea.

So I'm setting the expectation bar ridiculously, extremely, low:

If I'm not over 170, I'm okay with that.

If I haven't gained back every single pound it took me the month of June to lose, well, I'll call it a success.


Night y'all.  Tomorrow, company comes over.  Friday, I go back to work.  I'm not sure any of this is going to make dieting easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...