Friday, July 13, 2012

SHOOOOOZ!!

First things first.  I'm proud of me right now.  I'm sleepy and so I want to eat.  But I managed to avoid the chips and snacked on some watermelon instead.  I really kind of want to reward myself with a big ass stack of cookies...

Okay, onward and upward.

Today is supremely monumental.  After nearly 4 months as a Stay At Home Mom, I am officially a Go To Work Mom once again.  Okay, that may be a bit extreme, today I went to Starbucks with the woman who had been working with my clients so she could catch me up on my caseload.  Basically, we chatted over coffee.  But for money, so it was work.

After my strenuous work day, it felt like some shopping was in order.  Also, the cat needed some food, so, ya know.  It all worked out.  Seeing as I haven't owned a decent pair of heels in over a year, I figured it was about dang time to get some new kicks.  So here you have it, thanks to Mossimo, my $20 of budgeted monthly blow money, and Target clearance, I bring you....

NUDE STILETTOS!!!!

 Now here ya go, sexy side pose of the sexy nude stilettos.  Make sure you've taken your heart medication before viewing, cuz it's just that sexy...
BOOM.
I know, I know.  You were thinking it.  You don't have to say it.  You can like BARELY EVEN TELL those legs were just pregnant a couple months ago.

Aw shucks, one more for good measure.
Apparently, it wouldn't be incorrect to say that I like my new shoes.

Nude colored shoes are all the rage (I think, unless they've already gone out of fashion, in which case I'd like to say both whoops and oh son of a crap) for a couple of factors.  One, they go with everything.  At least, they go with everything that goes with skin.  Number two, they supposedly make your legs look way longer by blending seamlessly into the carpet you're standing on.  Oh you crazy, sexy, chameleon shoes.

And yes, I'm wearing my sexy new shoes with pajama pants.  Like I said: Go. With. EVERYTHING.

Also, if you can in any way tell that my legs are hairy then... then........ shut up.  Nuh uh.  Your stupid legs are hairy.  My legs are... are... awesome.

Oh right.  I also dyed my hair again.  I like super dark hair.  It makes me feel like I'm a superhero and it's my super cool shroud.  Super.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...