Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sad Shooz.

The cat chewed on my shoes.  I haven't even worn the dang things yet, and the cat chewed on them.  I hadn't even had the shoes in my home for 9 hours, and the cat. chewed. on. theeeeeeeem*.

I suggested to husband that at the ripe old age of 6, it might be about time to put the cat down.  Husband suggested that she might still have a few good years left in her.  I contested that maybe "good" was a relative term.  In the end, it was decided that while the shoes cost twenty dollars, having a rabid feline hunt your ankles while you get into bed at night, well that's priceless.




*All those extra e's represent the sound that one makes when they die because their stupid ass cat tried to eat their brand new freaking shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...