Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good Morning! Didja miss me?

Hiya!!
And yes, if you're curious, that is Bill Lumbergh on my coffee cup. And if you're not curious, then go watch Office Space immediately. Awesome movie. I find ways to reference it in just about every context. It's philosophically very important. Trust me, I'm a doctor. Nope, wait. Trust me anyway.

Wow, 4 whole days without a post, what have you been DOING with your lives, my dear dear few and faithful readers? Sitting by your computers, anxiously awaiting new content, I'm sure, but I hope one or two other things as well. Kidding, of course. I'm not quite narcissistic enough to think anyone noticed I've missed a few days. Nearly that narcissistic, for certain. I mean, for gosh sakes I write a blog that's 90-something precent about how I LOOK, but still. Even I have my limits.

So why have I been absent for so long? 8 days of this, mostly:

This also explains why I look like something that should be dragged out back and shot. Why, you may be asking, do I continually insist on posting the worlds ugliest pictures of myself on this thing? Well... I don't know. If you live in my real life, you get to see my dress up and wear makeup and high heels. If you live in my blog life you get to hear how fat I am and see what it looks like when I sneeze. Oh man. Someone just came to the door. Apparently if you're a Jehovah's Witness, you also get to see me looking like road kill. Ah well. At least I got to practice my Spanish for a few minutes. Buen oportunidad. Buena oportunidad? Esto es por que necesito practicar. Pero estoy divagando.

So sick me means no running. And probably gaining back lots of weight. Somehow being sick never stops me from eating, just exercising. Eh, actually, not so bad. Just weighed in for the first time in a few days (no running makes weighing myself extra-frightening) and it was 150.6.
Not my best, but again, really not as bad as I'd expected. Whew.

Right now I feel like it's about time to get to the main point of the post, and aparently I'm at a total loss. So instead of getting to a point, we'll just sum up. For today: I'm sick. No exercise. Jehovah's Witnesses. Ugly face. Not too fat. Bad Spanish. Office Space. If you list it, it all flows together, right? RIGHT? ::Fail-face::

But before you go and do, well, whatever you choose to spend your day doing, I'll leave you with a picture of my supergreat daughter, who is also sick, but somehow manages to continue looking happy and adorable. Ah youth.
That second one is a somersault. My baby is sooo talented. And they are sooo dumb! Blazing Saddles. Look that up too. In fact, look that one up first. It'll rock your face off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...