Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Popeye calves and hip bones

These are things I have now.  Or at least, am developing now.  During my workout yesterday I wore shorts, and thus, really noticed my own gams for the first time in quite a while.  As a side note, jimminies, I really need to shave.  I'm not one to say, "take the winter off" from that particular task, but I have taken the week off, and I'm already sasquatching out.  Yikes.

But hairy is not the point.  The point is muscles.  Who woulda guessed, I know, but apparently I've got some.  I gotta say I was a little freaked out when I first noticed.  Apparently, while the rest of my body is shrinking, my calves are growing (not sure how I feel about this) and reshaping (which is freaking fantabulous).  You know that indent below the knee, above the major calf muscle?  Well I do.  Because I have one now.  My calves are getting so ripped that without even flexing, some muscle definition can be seen.  Not gonna lie, it's pretty intense.

Okay, so there's a CHANCE that my fears of looking like I "just ate me spinach" are a liiiiittle premature.  On top of which, looking overly muscular is a problem I could really handle right about now.  Because, really, if I'm going to have a hefty calf diameter, shouldn't it be because I'm so crazy crazy buff?  That's what I thought.

Guess I forgot to mention this... but also, I'm finally starting to see some hip bones emerge too.  Thems are my favorites :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...