Sunday, March 6, 2011

So fresh and so clean clean

So there you have it, faithful readers, beloved friends, and those with absolutely nothing better to do at the moment. I have, at least for the time being, updated the blog! If you're curious, yes, that's a picture of me pretending to run in the background, than I then superimposed over a cartoon sky. I've decided not to change the title for now, so basically this has all been cosmetic. But there it is, the new look and feel of the blog that *hopefully* more accurately reflects the content.

Side note: I ran 5k yesterday and the day before, but also, I ate too much. Feeling sleepy now, guess I'll have to try harder tomorrow. I'm considering increasing my skillz by picking a set time, say, 40 minutes per run, and seeing how much I can accomplish in that time.

Other side note: I saw someone a the store yesterday I hadn't seen since the summer. He looked at me with surprise and used, "You've been losing weight!! I didn't recognize you for a minute!" as a greeting. On one hand, it's nice to know the work is having such a strong effect. On the other, that comment made me feel a little bit sad for chubby-Ash. I'd really gotten so big as to be unrecognizable? This may confirm my suspicion that I'd become a true, authentic, bona fide "Fat Person". Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...