Sunday, March 20, 2011

NOT skipping church

Due to a YOU HAVE TO GET HERE NOW!!! phone call from the hubs (currently at church), followed 5 minutes later by a YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GET HERE NOW!! phone call, Maddie pants and I are ready to go with about 20 minutes to kill. So I'm interneting. Not skipping church. Promise.

I haven't been exercising much this week. I haven't broken my lent commitment, but I haven't been eating well either. I have instead become the third and final member of my family to learn to love saltine crackers. Mmmmm crackery.

I want to run, and I want to do some yard work, but now it's raining, and I also enjoy spending all weekend on my tuckus. So you can see, conflicting interests.

Today is just going to be one of those days that requires a little extra something (Say, shot of adrenaline, straight to the heart?) to get me motivated. So first coffee, then church, then... patootie loads of productivity. I'll work out the details later.

Oh, and below are a couple of pictures of me and the hubs dominating at bowling. It's just what we do. Besides, you can't see our scores, so you don't know. .... oops.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...